Great Mining contracts!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

If I could afford to buy...

Well, as the days go by and I am sitting here pondering what the deal is here...The shares are a bit pricey but I think it is a worthy investment if you are looking for a solid Long Term play. My suggestion is ticker symbol: PDT it has a nice dividend of 7.69% and an annual 1.08 dividend thus far payments for the dividends are Monthly. What else I find interesting here is that The Volume is not only nice but PDT has broken out 6 time already creating new highs while heading to the top. This too how ever if you decide to invest into this close end fund I suggest you do some reading about CEF funds you may like what you see, as in my opinion they are a great addition to ones portfolio, no matter what your skill level. check out PDT =D enjoy! Keep this one on the Down Low so we can accumulate =D and benefit each other free of major scalpers.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!