Great Mining contracts!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

$PYCT 2015's Most Watched trip play

 People think I am crazy but I think $PYCT is going to release sock knocking news soon...

 They have been developing some tech that is a great niche from the point of there isn't really competition it is a shared market by the elite manufacturers of these types of products..

 I feel that $PYCT has the potential to be amongst the big players.

 People also said I was crazy for holding on to $TTDZ at .0001 for so Long.
 but it was worthy of holding and to this day still is.

 but now it is trading as $GRCU...

 Look into PYCT I feel it is a sleeping Giant.

 The technology in this niche they have developed is also patented and will be in demand I am assuming. It actually is a Huge Market. But this Product could bring in great business for the company.

Long Term if all goes as projected these shares could be in the same range as $PG or $JNJ

This type of ground floor is rare. It all comes down to how much patience u can handle lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!