Great Mining contracts!

Monday, August 4, 2014

When Opportunity Knocks, Sometimes we don't hear it. $IDN - Intellicheck Mobilisa

 $IDN - Intellicheck Mobilisa has been making moves. After finalizing a oil company contract to supply card readers they moved into the Seattle area and landed a contract with the Seattle Fairy systems. That is huge considering the whole greater Seattle transit system with the "go pass" included in the ferry port system in place.

Today 8/4/2014 they announced that they also have made a contract with the Port of Portland. you can read the whole article clicking here. from what I gather this has potential to be headed in the right direction especially with many more ports in the USA alone to conquer plus the other shipping venues over seas.

I cannot say what the future holds but I don't think that $IDN will stay in the below 1.00$ for much longer. Though I could be wrong but this service and company seems to have all its strategic implications in the right order. I am keeping my eyes on this one. I think at .68cents this is a steal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!