Great Mining contracts!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Times Are Tough...

Right now it's been rough, I am on a PDT restriction until 9/11 but its OK we are getting close to freedom. Besides being depressed that I cannot buy anything, alot of my "Pot Stocks" in the red zone.

It does suck to log into your account and see so much red but, who knows anything can happen, right? Anyhoo, I am holding on to my Pot Stocks, but I am also looking at $EXG, $IDN, $IPRU, and a few others.

I like $EXG - because of the sexy dividends.

$IDN - simply because of its potential. nice job getting all the contracts they did in the little time it took for them to achieve it.

$IPRU - I dont really have any reason behind this, I am holding on to them though. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!