Great Mining contracts!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

November, Are U ready?

  November is coming soon have you loaded up?
as we trade into 2014, I would load before November, because you might be chasing into 2014 if not, and you wont want that.

 I have been in some Long plays for a while now with no regrets, but some argue holding penny stocks is a waste of time, I leave that for you to decide.

 As for me I think some plays are worth holding because you never know if you have the next Google in your hands.

 Specialty IPO companies are hard to find but its harder to find ones that will Thrive. Which is the key to success.

Thriving.
for maximized return on a long term play.

 As for me I am holding $EVCA no matter what the politics are =) Chill just lifted, new management is great, and contracts with high end to low end EV Cars specifically. 

 they are looking to franchise these EV Car lots and i think its a huge potential for future markets as these types of cars are growing increasingly more innovative and popular.








No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!