Great Mining contracts!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Things 2 watch in 2015. Washington related Long Term Play

$USEI & $HIMR 

What I like about the two is not only are they doing business in Washington State. They are also making Progress. $USEI I had received a 20% dividend for holding so long. $HIMR I have not had for a longtime but I am seeing the potential in this company as it is starting to blossom nicely.

 As we all know China is 76% consumers of American Exported Goods. 76% now a percentage of that is Lumber, $HIMR specializes in specialty wood. A nice niche for a state that is full of trees. But that is not the only reason why I like $HIMR. I feel as if they are using logging techniques that are actually good for the environment. Hydro Logging or something but I would look into it.

 $USEI is doing big things and making moves quickly in the 1st quarter, Raises my hopes that this stock is a great long term play. There are many people invested here and they are not "bag holders" I feel that there is smart money involved and all weak hands were shaken out last year. Not much vol but that's a good thing because only the strong survive, get in and hold them, who knows how far this can go once the marijuana industry fully blossoms into 2015.  

Comkort cryptocurrency exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!