Great Mining contracts!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Long time sorry...

 Hello folks,

 Sorry its been a while since my last Post took a huge hit on my portfolio recently so I did not want to alert anything especially since all of the drama in the OTC with the halts going on.

 So here is a reflection of what I have learned in this -5 digit loss i took this past month. If you are just starting sometimes after a few winners (300%+) in a row you get crazy and start to forget about risk management.

 My mistake was thinking I was unstoppable and it just fueled my aggressive style trading. I recommend if you have less than 10k risk about 10% max of your capital.

just because you have 50% on the line in one holding does not guarantee you a win. I tried listening to too many people and tried emulating these styles without sticking to my plan.

 If i would have adapted these teachings to my strategy I probably would have made more profits cause i was doing well before i let emails get in my head.

 Never again will i play an email alert from someone i do not personally know and trust.

even that does not guarantee a winner but at least you don't buy into a commissioned pump and dump. So I am learning options trading I cant afford to invest into a program so I am teaching myself.

so far not so good but i do see the potential in Options trading.

Like with any type of investment, the strategy will not determine your payout. you have to really analyze options trades, or u could lose a lot very fast just in commission fees alone.

 But a great way to maintain a solid aggressive portfolio that seems to work for me is a well diversified port.

you need to hold on to something too keep you "in the game"...Focus more on Risk Management, Focus Less on Reward.

 in the long run you will build more over time. people that pray usually pray for something their whole life. people that pray then go out and get it, with that bit of creative will goes a long ways.

as for what i am watching these days:

Dollar Range Stocks: $CVRR $AUQ $GFI $PRAN

PennyStocks: $IDN $IDGC $PMCM & $HIMR

these are not listed as intention to promote or as to thought of as investment advice, risk your own cash at your own risk I am not responsible for how the Market moves that just the nature of the beast!

One thing I can suggest is check out: claytrader.com/downloads/robotic-trading/

Arming yourself with the knowledge of how to read charts and knowing price action will help you make wiser "investment" decisions. very easy to understand the way Clay explains it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!