Great Mining contracts!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Penny Scyer New Blog :)

Hello folks I am going to revamp this blog to a penny stocks & big boards pick blog, I am not a paid advertising agency, nor do I work for a brokerage or Financial firm.

I like you am a normal person, I design clothing and write poetry, like to study charts and research stock markets.

And also if you have any leads on hot picks or forex please leave suggestions in the comments area! TIA.

I simply like trading stocks "paper trade" virtual account until I get funds to trade real stocks.

I have been doing great up 1900% on some of my picks, this is not advice on how to spend your money its simply just DD and potential returns on your plays.

GLTA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave feed back or stock picks!